We always advise our customers to use professional carpet cleaning at least once every six months in order to maintain the healthy appearance and the quality of their carpets. Our experience proves that when carpets are treated correctly, they will last for many years. This however, is not the only reason why you should maintain the clean state of your carpets, using professional help. The dust and bacteria that build up on your carpets not only make them look dull and dirty but also might cause some health issues such as asthma, skin irritations, allergies and others. Hire us and we will leave your carpet clean and disinfected. Last but not least, attempting to clean your carpets on your own might cause permanent damage to their surface. It is extremely important to know the type of carpet in hand and how to clean it without causing any damage.
The team behind London Cleaning House uses the most effective products, techniques and the latest equipment in order to clean your upholstery and carpets. The methodology we use is called hot water extraction and includes top of the shelf products of Prochem (the leader in Carpet Cleaning Equipment).
Here are listed the procedures of our carpet cleaning service
- Our team moves around all furniture in order to facilitate access to the carpeted areas. Then we vacuum the carpet in order to remove all dust and hairs from it.
- Then we treat the problematic areas by using spot removers to break up any stains within the carpet. As we mentioned above, it is very important to know what kind of product to use on a certain carpet. Fortunately, our professional technicians are trained to do that and have a lot of experience in the field.
- Next is the actual steam cleaning process and it is much like vacuuming. We go over the carpet with the steam cleaner. This machinery uses hot steam ( up to 120 degrees) to dissolve the stains completely and remove them from your carpets.
- After that, the technicians extract the moisture which includes all the pre-treatment solutions. As we are using most modern equipment, the powerful carpet cleaning machines will take up to 90% of the moisture. In a few hours you will be able to walk again on the carpet and there is no need to leave it damp for days to dry out.
- The technique known as hot water extraction or steam cleaning can be used on any type of carpet. The process does not sacrify the effectiveness and quality of your carpet. The high temperature steam, agitation, and pre-treatment sprays combine to prolong the life of your carpet and leave it fresh smelling, clean and disinfected.
The carpet cleaning technicians will also provide you with a solution, specially chosen for your particular carpet. They will give you instructions on how to use it in order to prevent stains from becoming permanent and keep your carpets clean for longer.
Here are some tips and tricks they have for you, in order to maintain the cleanliness of your carpets easily.
- Vacuum it regularly (at least once a week). This will help prevent dust and microbes building up on the surface of your carpet. This way you will not get any unpleasant smells or general dirty appearance of your carpet.
- Do not attempt anything on your own. Now is the time to stop searching the internet for ways to clean your carpets at home and leave that to us. All materials react differently to stains and products. Without knowing what you are working with, it is very likely that you damage the carpet or make the stain permanent.
Here are some other benefits you gain by choosing our company
Why choose us?
We have a fast booking process which allows you to customize your service and book really fast.
Our cleaning specialist are trained and vetted. They have many years of experience which will make your home shiny.
Eco friendly detergents
We use only high quality eco friendly detergent which are safe for you and your family.
Depending on your needs you are able to arrange daily, weekly, monthly, or one time cleaning. Our team is available every day of the week, including all holidays. We are ready to satisfy all your cleaning needs. Feel free to call our office agents and receive a free quotation and learn more about all the services we provide.
You can contact us via phone or e-mail.
Check our Prices below:
- Landing Carpetfrom £4
- Bedroom Carpetfrom £23
- Livingroom Carpetfrom £25
- Sofa – Two Seatfrom £30
- Sofa – Three Seatfrom £45
- Flight of Stairsfrom £25
Mr. Peter, Chelsea: “Our family is very pleased with the carpet cleaning service provided by London Cleaning House. The technicians arrived on time and did a great job. Very efficient and cost effective service, thank you London Cleaning! “
Jessica Hilton, Camden:“After my second child, I must keep my carpets clean for health reasons but I find it so hard. I have been using this service every 3-4 months in order to keep my children safe. It is a perfect job done by professionals. I recommend this company to everyone.”
Depending on your needs you are able to arrange daily, weekly, monthly, or one time cleaning. Our team is available every day starting at 8 am and ready to satisfy all your cleaning needs. You can check what our recent clients have to say about us here . For more information about our services, prices or booking a cleaner please contact us via phone or e-mail.
You can contact us via phone, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just submit a contact form list and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our phone number is 020 3745 6261
London Cleaning House
Brooklyn, Anerley Road
020 3745 6261